The following are some frequently asked questions regarding Symphony.
How does on-ramping work?
Only designated Contract Managers will receive an invite from Symphony to register. Once registered, Contract Managers will be able to:
- Activate and manage registered users from their company.
- Update the Distribution email for their contracts.
- Assign other registered users as Points of Contact.
Why can't I see my contracts?
You can find your contract(s) in the My Company link if you registered for the correct company at the right link for the Contract Vehicle. Your contracts may only link to your company when the Contract Manager that received the invitation to Symphony registers.
Are the solicitation documents attached to the distribution email notification?
No. The distribution email only provides a link to the order in Symphony.
- You will receive emails for release, amendment, and award at the distribution email address.
- A user must log in to retrieve the documents for distribution to your company.
Who can submit questions/proposals?
All active users can submit questions in Symphony. Administrators can submit proposals and give other users permission to submit proposals. You may want to limit the number of users who have access to Symphony so you can successfully manage your contracts.
Can Symphony be crawled by a third party with credentials provided by the prime?