- My Company
- Submission - Building your proposal
Why is my UEI Not Populated in my SAM data in Symphony?
Subject to the conditions of the OASIS+ solicitation, an Offeror may take credit for any scored evaluation element, including QPs, FEPs, past performance, system(s), certification(s), and/or clearances from a parent company, affiliate, division, subsidiary and/or acquired company so long as there is a meaningful relationship to the Offeror and commitment letters are provided to the Government. The entity being used by way of an MRCL must be registered in SAM.gov and have a corresponding UEID Number.
Within the OSP, in order to add a company as an MRCL entity other than the Offeror, the UEID is required since the OSP pulls the data from SAM.gov. Any team member (including MRCL entities) must be registered in SAM in order to do business with the Government. Please review How to add MRCLs.
MRCL Entities Awaiting SAM Registration:
- When claiming credit by way of an MRCL entity, and the MRCL entity’s SAM registration is still pending at the time of proposal submission, Offerors may submit the commitment letter and verification documents for the claimed credit under the offering entity’s Projects / Past Performance or Business Factors, as applicable.
- The commitment letter and proof of pending SAM registration must also be uploaded in Submission Documents as a cover letter for each offer submission. If no commitment letter and proof of pending SAM registration is included, the credit being claimed by way of the MRCL will not be evaluated as part of the Offeror’s proposal.
Inactive MRCL Entities:
- When claiming credit for project experience and/or past performance of an MRCL entity that is no longer active and unable to obtain SAM registration, Offerors may submit the commitment letter and claimed project and past performance under the offering entity’s Projects / Past Performance, as applicable.
- The commitment letter must also be uploaded in Submission Documents as a cover letter for each offer submission. If no commitment letter is included, the QP or FEP being claimed by way of the MRCL will not be evaluated as part of the Offeror’s proposal.
No. Symphony is only designed to have you claim the Representations and Certifications Business Factor, select your revenue and employee size values, and upload the documentation from your SAM record. Your Representations and Certifications are uploaded in the Business Factors section of your company assets for the Prime and your Team Members. It is found under Industry Certifications. Click on that factor to upload the relevant information from SAM, and then claim the factor.
These are uploaded in the Business Factors section of your company assets. Please use the Adequate Accounting System option under Systems. Click on that factor to upload the relevant information and then claim the factor.
How do I get DSS added to the Cognizant Agency List?
How do I add a new document to a claimed Business Factor? How do I delete a Business Factor document?
Please use the unclaim button to unlock the Business Factor for editing, upload the new/additional document, and then reclaim the Business Factor. You can also remove documents when the Business Factor is unclaimed and use the close button to keep it unclaimed. Please scroll down if you do not see your files.
Where is the Cost/Price option? Where do I upload my Basis of Estimate?
- Please Start in My Company and then use the Cost/Price button from the left navigation menu. It is below Business Factors.
Projects - Starting Your Project Reference
How can I submit project experience where we served as a subcontractor, and the prime contractor for this project will not be a teaming partner or MRCL?
Projects - Project Details
Where is the option to claim QP - Management & Staffing, Managing 3-5 or more first-tier subcontractors/teaming partners?
If you are using the subcontractor's projects and they were the primes on those projects, you would need to add them as team members. If you are just claiming subcontractors as the prime on your project, you do not need to add them as team members. You only need to upload the supporting document in the respective project showing you managed subcontractors.
The Document Library is a read-only view of all files that you upload to Symphony in My Company or your proposal. You can delete all files from the location where they were added. For Business Factors, please remove the claim and delete the documents that do not apply. Then close the factor to keep it unclaimed. Please reference the Industry Support articles for more information.
Where do I upload the SF 33 or the SF 30?
Why are the SF 33s and 30s showing up in all domains but not the Document Library?
The Submission files are in Symphony and will be available in one folder across all domains within a solicitation for evaluation. Although the domains have different scorecards, they are under 1 solicitation, so you only need 1 form. As long as you can see them in your Submission Documents tab, they are part of your proposal. If you are also submitting under another SE solicitation, you will need to upload 1 SF 33 form there as well. "My Company" is for industry and the submissions are what the government will evaluate.
Submission - Building your proposal
Yes. Symphony bases the calculation on the Period of Performance and the Total Contract Value entered in your project details when applicable. Your annual contract value is calculated in your submission when you Begin or Modify the Performance Factors for your added projects and Scale points are automatically awarded. Please see the solicitation for how the annual value is calculated.
he minimum average annual value for a QP per domain and for unrestricted RFP?
Yes. Symphony will make the calculation needed for each domain and solicitation once you add the project to your submission and claim the performance factors for the project.
- Selecting Federal Experience Project tells Symphony you are using the project as that type so it can calculate all points for FEPs. If you select FEP for 3 projects and each one has a different federal agency customer, you will get the point for FEP - Federal Agencies.
- For a project where you select both FEP and FEP - Competitive, you will receive the FEP - Competition in Multiple Award Environments point if the project has an eligible contract type. Claiming FEP is a prerequisite to getting points for FEP-Competitive. Having multiple agencies is not required.
Interpreting the Live Score and Alerts
Where are points calculated for Scale and Past Performance?
To claim or verify these points, go to My Company > Projects/Past Performance.
- Create or edit your project and go to the Complete Your Project Details tab.
- Enter your subcontractors in the question, "Were Subcontractors/Teaming partners involved with this project?" and reference your supporting documents.
- When you claim the project as a Qualifying Project, it will automatically calculate your points based on both the core project details in My Company and the performance factors in the submission.
You are able to print and save the details of the submission through Symphony. Use the View Details option on the Dashboard where Symphony displays the submission date and time. We do not send out any confirmations outside of Symphony.