Please follow these instructions to successfully add team members to your Company Assets in Symphony.
Step 2. Verify the Team Member
1. Go to Team Members
Navigate to My Company and select the Team Member tab. Click +New Team Member to add team members to your company assets before assigning to projects/past performance or starting your proposal.
- Symphony defines a Team Member as two or more companies forming a partnership or joint venture to act as a potential prime contractor.
- A Team Member can also be a potential prime contractor agreeing with one or more other companies to have them act as its subcontractors under a specified Government contract or acquisition program.
2. Verify the Team Member
Use the drop-down to select the type of Team Member. Choose the type of Team Member from one of the following:
- Joint Venture Member
- Joint Venture Subcontractor
- Mentor in an SBA Mentor-Protege Program
- Protege in an SBA Mentor-Protege Program
Searches use the SAM.gov Unique Entity Identifier (UEI). The Cage code field is optional but required if a UEI has multiple cage codes. Confirm or Try again based on the details displayed.
- Ensure the Team Member's SAM UEI is correct.
- Symphony does not refresh Team Member SAM data.
3. Provide Teaming Data
Claim the Team Member’s Business Factors and upload the supporting documents.
- Team Member’s Business Factors will not show claimed on the Company Overview.
- Add the team member agreement and other supporting documents for your claims in the Documents tab. You do not upload these documents at the prime level.
- Verify this information in the Team Member’s folders in the Document Library.
4. Review and Complete
Review the team member's general information and documentation. Save and Complete to add the Team Member.
A table will display the added Team Member and the ability to view, edit or delete them from your asset library. Use the Team Member’s name as a link to review their general information and documentation.
Watch this video for a brief overview.
If you still need help, contact us.
|Users should be aware that the information available on this website may not reflect the official positions of the government. Views and opinions expressed by agents of Apex Logic, Inc. are those of the employees and do not necessarily reflect the view of the government or any of its officials. Guidelines and requirements provided by the government in the form of solicitations, amendments, modifications, or any other communications supersede any information provided by Apex Logic, Inc. If you have questions about this disclaimer please contact us.|
|Copyright © 1999-2023 Apex Logic, Inc. All Rights Reserved | Privacy | EU Data Protection Notice|