Please follow these instructions to successfully manage your Symphony notifications after you sign in. Please reference How to access Symphony for more information on the available contract vehicles.
Symphony will send notifications to one distribution email address for Solicitations, Amendments, Orders, and Award Announcements when released/posted.
- Go to the My Company link in the top menu and use the Contracts tab in the left menu.
- Select the contract that you need to update.
- Use the Points of Contact tab.
- Enter your distribution email address.
- Validate your distribution email with the verification code.
Please update the distribution email so that it is a company email address.
- A distribution email is required for each contract.
- You can manage the users on your distribution email within your own company.
- Do not use individual accounts.
If you are unable to validate your distribution email, please check your junk/spam folders and make sure that the distribution email works outside of Symphony.
If you still need help, contact us.
|Users should be aware that the information available on this website may not reflect the official positions of the government. Views and opinions expressed by agents of Apex Logic, Inc. are those of the employees and do not necessarily reflect the view of the government or any of its officials. Guidelines and requirements provided by the government in the form of solicitations, amendments, modifications, or any other communications supersede any information provided by Apex Logic, Inc. If you have questions about this disclaimer please contact us.|
|Copyright © 1999-2023 Apex Logic, Inc. All Rights Reserved | Privacy | EU Data Protection Notice|