Please follow these instructions to successfully manage your contract Points of Contact (POCs) in Symphony. You will need to change all your contract POCs individually since some companies have different POCs for each contract.
After you log in, you will see the My Company link in the top menu.
- Go to My Company and then use the Contracts link in the left menu.
- Select the contract that you need to update.
- Go to the Points of Contact tab to choose the registered user you would like to assign to these roles.
- Update the Contract Manager and/or Program Manager.
- Enter and validate the distribution email.
- A distribution email is required for each contract.
- Symphony will send notifications to the distribution email address for Solicitations, Amendments, Orders, and Award Announcements when released/posted.
If you are unable to validate your distribution email, please check your junk/spam folders and make sure that the distribution email works outside of Symphony.