Please review the following article in order to successfully manage your OASIS contract points of contact. The required URL for OASIS contract holders is: https://oasis.app.cloud.gov/. Only OASIS Contract Managers will receive an invite from Symphony to register. Once registered, Contract Managers will be able to:
- Activate and manage registered users from their company.
- Update the Distribution email for their contracts.
- Modify Points of Contact with other registered users.
After logging in, users will see the My Company link in the top menu.
1. Click on My Company.
2. Click on the Contracts link in the left menu.
3. Select the contract that you need to update.
4. Click Point of Contacts.
In the Points of Contact tab, you can select the user you would like to add.
- If you do not see a user in the list, please ask them to register for Symphony.
- Make sure they register under the DUNS/UEI that was awarded.
- Do not register for Symphony with a distribution email address.
The OASIS Contract Manager, SAM Point of Contact (POC), or Proposal Manager can activate any registered users in the Administration link from the top menu in Symphony. Please see How to Manage Users for more information.
You will need to change all your contract Points of Contact individually since some companies have different POC's for each contract. If you change your Contract Manager, the new user will not have access to the administration link.
Additionally, please update the distribution email so that it is a company email address. Symphony sends notifications for Solicitations, Amendments, Orders, and Award Announcements when released/posted.
- A distribution email is required for each contract.
- Symphony will send notifications to the distribution email address.
- Manage the users on your distribution email internally.
If you still need help, please contact us.
Users should be aware that the information available on this website may not reflect the official positions of the government. Views and opinions expressed by agents of Apex Logic, Inc. are those of the employees and do not necessarily reflect the view of the government or any of its officials. Guidelines and requirements provided by the government in the form of solicitations, amendments, modifications, or any other communications supersede any information provided by Apex Logic, Inc. If you have questions about this disclaimer please contact us.