- Step 1: Understand the User-Specific Dashboard
- Step 2: Understand the Solicitation Details
- Step 3: Understand the Menu Bar
When you log in to the Symphony system, the dashboard will display a user-specific dashboard. If you are a Contract Holder, you will have Contract specific elements included on your dashboard to navigate to various features of Symphony Procurement Suite. If you are not a Contract Holder, you will see the available solicitations.
The solicitation details will include the Q&A deadline and the Solicitation Deadline. During the Ask Questions period, you will be able to ask questions, view responses, and go to the beta.SAM.gov link. More information on Asking Questions can be found in the Getting Started folder. When the Solicitation is open to submissions, you will be able to start, continue or view your submitted proposal for the selected pool.
- Sign out or update your profile information from your user icon.
- Get help and support information.
- The POC or Proposal Manager will have access to an administration function to conduct user management, and more information can be found in the Getting Started folder.
- My Company is the location where you can build out your general company profile in advance of the submission period or in addition to it. For detailed information on Building Your Company Profile please refer to the knowledge base.
- Use the Dashboard to navigate to the solicitation.